Working as a demolition contractor can be a rewarding and challenging business, be sure to protect your business investment by purchasing the correct demolition contractor’s insurance.
What insurance is available to demolition contractors?
- General liability insurance – cover for claims made by third parties due to an unexpected accident arising from the business activities.
- Plant and equipment insurance – machinery and equipment insurances
- Tools insurance – cover for hand tools
- Management liability insurance – litigation cover for directors and officers from wrongful acts
- Personal accident and sickness insurance – sickness and accident protection for self-employed businesses
- plus more
Why choose Insuregroup for your demolition contractors insurance?
- Access to over 100 national and international insurance markets
- Competitive pricing at new business and on renewal
- Assistance with lodging claims to insurance markets
- Members of the ASX listed Steadfast Insurance
- Award winning licensee Westcourt General
How do you obtain a quote for demolition contractor insurance?
Please either complete our online quote forms or call in to provide the required information for a quotation.
How long does it take to turnaround a quote?
Depending upon the complexity of your business we need to conduct negotiations with insurance markets to deliver competitive insurance outcomes for our customers.
Does Insuregroup assist with claims?
Yes, we will assist customers to lodge claims with insurance companies and guide them through the process.
How is the cost of demolition insurance calculated?
Depending upon the individual product it will vary:
General liability – based on turnover, business history activities and location
Plant and equipment insurance – based on type of equipment, business history, location, and how you are using the equipment.
Are monthly premiums available?
We understand the importance of cash flow to contractor style businesses and a monthly instalments option is available on all business insurance products.
How long does it take to produce certificates once the cover is taken?
Once cover is approved and payment is made we can provide certificates very promptly subject to availability of the insurance market to product paperwork.