If you are self employed you have the option of taking workers compensation or personal accident income protection,

Workcover only covers you at work, personal accident IP is 24 hours a day,

Workcover only covers work related injury, personal accident IP covers 24 hours including sport,

Workcover is managed by the government and is therefore expensive and inefficient, personal accident income protection is managed by insurance brokers and private companies,

Get a quote for personal accident income protection from Insuregroup today

1300 983 940