Are you purchasing a new truck? when you apply to register it with the RTA you will need CTP greenslip insurance.

CTP greenslip is a government subsidised insurance scheme for personal injury arising out of motor vehicle accidents.

Insuregroup are experts in insurance for trucks and commercial vehicles and we can provide CTP greenslip insurance in NSW.

If you are in the market for CTP greenslip insurance simply take a photo of your rego paper and email it to hello@insuregroup.com.au or sms 0428089171.

Or complete the form below and we will email you an indicative quote: