Are you operating a business in Western Australia? Do you need workers compensation insurance?

If you are operating a business with employees in Western Australia then you are required by government to hold Workers Compensation Insurance. There are a number of insurers that offer workers compensation insurance in Western Australia such as GIO, CGU, and QBE.

Insuregroup can assist in the quoting and placement of coverage for Workers Compensation (worker cover), in Western Australia.

Speak to an Insuregroup representative about Work Cover insurance today